Sunday 25 March 2012

LETTERS FROM NOWHERE HD

Hey guys

Hope you're all well :)

Letters from Nowhere HD has by far taken over the top spot lately. Everything from the graphics to the music, from the storyline to the intrigue is just amazing! I literally wasn't able to put my iPad down when I downloaded this game.

At first I thought it was your classic hidden objects game which I usually get bored of but this has loads of different rooms to search and the items change each time so none of this monotonous seeking. Plus, you have trophies in the form of stamps to keep you interested as well as if you start a new profile, the objects change. This made is a bit tricky when doing the solutions and even now, I'm sure there are a few objects that will differ between your screen and the solutions but the majority of them are here!

You can download this app for free but the full game unlock is a whopping £4.99! I had to really think about purchasing this game as I thought it was really steep but I'm glad I did, as this has provided me with hours of entertainment!

Hope you enjoy the game! As always, please don't hesitate to comment! 

Thanks, Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment